Trip reports in our library

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
If you haven't yet read them, we have a fascinating collection of trip reports and travelogues previously submitted by forum members. They can be viewed in the Trip reports area of our forum library by clicking on the Library button in the toolbar above.

If you have a trip report of your own that you'd like to share, feel free to post it here in this message area, or attach it as a file to your message.

If you're on a trip and want to keep a journal, just post a message here and then post your daily or weekly updates as replies to your message. Your experiences will benefit other forum members.

Can't see the Library button? You need to register and log into the forum.

Hi Tom,
  I have a web log that I created to document our recently completed 7 week trip out west.  Is that something that should go in the trip report library?  I have already posted a thread giving the link to the web page but I didn't know if it was also something that should be captured here.  Thanks.

Rich

Our library is currently read-only but, with your permission, I'll gladly upload a copy of your blog there. I think it would make great reading for others in the future. Let me know if it's OK to upload it.

Thanks

Sure.  That's fine.  Hopefully, it's not too long.  It ended up being 41 pages by the time I got done.  Thanks.

Thanks Rich. I've grabbed the file and I'll get it re-formatted for our library in the next few days. (We're off in search of some good trout streams).

Rich

I was able to get the text uploaded before leaving this morning. The photos will follow later. To view, click the Library button above, then click Travel/trip reports and select Our trip across he USA.

Thanks again for sharing the trip with us and allowing us to post it in our library.

Trip report.
I wanted to take a moment to thank Rich and Kay for their great story about their trip across the USA. The story was very well written, and ought to be helpful in my own travels in the future.
Also, thank you Tom for your work to get the story posted in the library.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom