Google does have a sense of humor.........this is funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mick & Pat

Take 60 seconds to do this, I guarantee you will show someone else,
it's too funny not to.

1. go to www.google.com
2. click on "maps"
3. click on "get directions"
4. type " New York " in the first box (the "from" box)
5. type " London " in the second box (the "to" box)
6. click on "get directions"
7. scroll down to step #23

If they would build a tunnel, we could take our RVs over there :)  Would need a BIG fuel tank, however.

Ned said:
If they would build a tunnel, we could take our RVs over there :)  Would need a BIG fuel tank, however.

Ned, and with petrol (gas) costing just under $2 per litre you will also have to have BIG pockets or wallets  ;D

We burn diesel but it would still be a VERY expensive trip.

A suspension bridge might do it too.... (World's longest bridge)  I'm not so sure a tunnel would work for long,  Contential drift,  A bridge with expansion joints might last longer

I do agree, step 23 is a doozy

And I have friends near London

I plagiarized it, tailored it to Boise, and sent it to friends. (Worked, by the way!)  ;D ;D

Ray D.  ;D

I just did this, and step 24 was the funny one.  Maybe they found a step missing.  Good thing I didn't try it till now :)  It's such a hassle getting lost due to incomplete directions.

--pat

Step 24 also got me.  It made me wonder why they didn't take a slight left and head directly to the isles rather than detour through France.  Is it possible that the economic board of France paid Google to route people through their country first?  ;D

-Dave

Apparently it works to any city in Eastern Europe, by routing people through the same city in France.  After a 3.6thousand mile swim, I think I'd rather see Brest  ::)

go to moon.google.com and zoom all the way in.

Will said:
go to moon.google.com and zoom all the way in.

Thanks for that laugh.  I hadn't seen that before.  After the week I've had, I needed it.

-Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iec-telecom
Back
Top Bottom