Anyone have a Hymer???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGzJ9U-G_M

This Euro designed 'B' looks very clean and simple to me.  Might be the next unit......

A popular and respected brand over there Len.

It's very nice. I do like the European styling. Not sure about the cassette toilet though. I think it fill pretty fast.

I think they said the tank was 6 gallons(??).  Our port-a-potty has a 6 gallon black water tank and that last 4 days before its full.  Wheels and handle would be nice.  One nice feature is that it can be emptied at any park outhouse along the road not just dump stations.

I do not like the doors the propane compartment our the gray water drain.  They only open 90 degrees so that one must really get down on the ground to see what is going on.  If they could be made to open 160-180 degrees they would be much more convenient. 

The back bedroom layout seems like an after thought.  I think if I got one I would tear it out and redesign it.

Friends of ours back in MD convinced themselves that this was what they wanted.  Bought it ~6 months ago and it has been in the shop continuously since then.  I'm not sure what all problems have been but it started with the dealer not having properly winterized it at delivery.  We'll hear it from them first hand in another couple of months, but we know that the experience has been a great disappointment so far.

Back
Top Bottom