Outdoor entertainment table?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fman

2004 sightseer. Lost this table. Looked in the catalogs and online can't find a part number or replacement anyplace. Trying to avoid making one. It was convenient. Can't even find a name of the thing.

edit by staff -changed message icon to topic solved

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 117
Adding to John's suggestion, click the Resources button above and scroll down the menu to RV Parts & Salvage.

Thanks Guys. That was the ticket. I was able to find the part number. Awesome.

Where are you at? Want mine?

I'll have to go take a look, I think mine has two different length supports, as mine is over the rear tire. Where does yours go?

My shelf looks just like yours. I have a 1999 34V Adventurer. Here is the PDF page capture. Your parts break down should be there as well on Winnebago's site. Winnebago is very good with their archives.

Attachments

• 99wkg34v.pdf
    123.7 KB · Views: 17
Ok so this stuff always happens. I found the darn thing after I made a table. So I spend all nights last week making one. Cutting it, sanding, painting, poly coat etc. Came out really nice. Well yesterday I'm looking around the RV compartments and there is a section I never noticed cause it was dark. I flipped the light on and noticed a void way way in the back. I crawl in and there it is, just sitting there all nice and snug hidden. Well at least I did not buy one for $125. lol. I think I modify the one I made to hold my grill off of the tire.

That's funny. My father in law used to misplace screwdrivers and tape measures; he passed away and I was cleaning up his shop and found a couple of dozen of screwdrivers and probably a dozen tape measures. He would lose one and buy a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom