Patio Light - RoadTrek 2010 RS Adventurous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

[email protected]

RoadTrek 2010 RS Adventurous --  Patio lights worked during walkthrough yesterday at dealership. Drove one day, now can't get them to turn on. Checked fuse, checked bulbs, all OK. We are using switch on B-Post (behind passenger front seat) to try and turn on. Thanks!

There are likely 2 switches required: one to turn on/off the house battery for storage or use and one for the specific light. You should NOT have the storage switch in the "Store" position at any time you are using the RV. Depending on the wiring, it may prevent the house battery from charging with the engine system while driving.

(Unfortunately the store/use switch can be labeled in different ways by the different manufacturers and it makes if difficult to give the correct labeling in all cases. HTH )

Did you find the switch?  On my 2010 RS it is on the back wall of the bathroom.  Open the sliding door all the way and there it is.  You must have the battery switch "on".  The switch you spoke of on the B pillar shuts the sliding step off in the open position.  I moved my patio light switch to the panel  over the sliding door. Much more convenient since we never fully open the sliding door as we have an armoire instead of a fourth seat.

The OP has not logged in since the day after his original post.... might be still monitoring though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmw
Back
Top Bottom