EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Patio Light - RoadTrek 2010 RS Adventurous  (Read 396 times)

Patio Light - RoadTrek 2010 RS Adventurous
« on: May 27, 2017, 01:04:07 PM »
RoadTrek 2010 RS Adventurous --  Patio lights worked during walkthrough yesterday at dealership. Drove one day, now can't get them to turn on. Checked fuse, checked bulbs, all OK. We are using switch on B-Post (behind passenger front seat) to try and turn on. Thanks!

Old Racer

• ---
Re: Patio Light - RoadTrek 2010 RS Adventurous
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 06:32:12 PM »
I am sure this is not the answer, but then again, is the power switch on?

Alfa38User

• ---
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 10:32:03 AM »
There are likely 2 switches required: one to turn on/off the house battery for storage or use and one for the specific light. You should NOT have the storage switch in the "Store" position at any time you are using the RV. Depending on the wiring, it may prevent the house battery from charging with the engine system while driving.

(Unfortunately the store/use switch can be labeled in different ways by the different manufacturers and it makes if difficult to give the correct labeling in all cases. HTH )
Stu
Montréal, Canada 🍁
Snowbird, Naples Florida
Alfa Gold 38 (2000) 5ver (parked!)

"Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advise!!!"

gdoug

• ---
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 07:10:38 PM »
Did you find the switch?  On my 2010 RS it is on the back wall of the bathroom.  Open the sliding door all the way and there it is.  You must have the battery switch "on".  The switch you spoke of on the B pillar shuts the sliding step off in the open position.  I moved my patio light switch to the panel  over the sliding door. Much more convenient since we never fully open the sliding door as we have an armoire instead of a fourth seat.
Doug
RT Adventurous 3500

Alfa38User

• ---
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 11:33:07 AM »
The OP has not logged in since the day after his original post.... might be still monitoring though.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:35:19 AM by Alfa38User »
Stu
Montréal, Canada 🍁
Snowbird, Naples Florida
Alfa Gold 38 (2000) 5ver (parked!)

"Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advise!!!"

Hosted by Over The Network