Control Panal Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mitchmusic247

I have a 2011 Keystone Cougar RES327 5th wheel. The control panal includes indicators for battery and tank levels, switches for lighting and water heater and 4 toggles for 3 pullouts and the awning. My problem is with the 4 toggles as well as an outside toggle for the front landing legs. Everything else works on the control panal but those (5) toggles. I have a remote for all the slides, awning and landing legs I can use to work those items but now I've lost that remote and need to fix the control panal problem. Any suggestions as to what and where to look. Having to manually open slides but need need to fix toggles while waiting for a new remote. Thanks in advance.

So the slides and landing gear worked via remote but not using the panel toggles? If so, you  know the main power connection for those items is OK and the problem is in the toggles. The switches will operate the slides/gear via relays (solenoids), so chances are the power for those toggles has been lost so they can no longer activate the relay, while the remote still can. I'd look for a separate fuse that feeds those toggles - it will be different than the fuses for the slides/land-gear themselves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abrown666
Back
Top Bottom