1990 Coachmen Catalina 27 ft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thompkinz

Hey guys! I've been looking for my first motorhome and I may have found it. I'm hoping to full time by this time next year after I've had the time to gut the rv and remodel it to my liking. I wasn't really in a rush to get one now but my girlfriends family just put their 90 catalina 27ft up for sale and they're only asking 6k for it. I've been inside it before and it's in great condition, they've kept up on maitenance and are pretty trustworthy too. It has 69k miles on it. I'm wondering what you guys think of the asking price. It'll be kind of a pain because I'll be driving it from Alaska to Tennessee. I work rotational hitches in Alaska but live in Tennessee, and Alaska is where the rv is so I would end up driving it back sometime after work. I don't really want to add this into the cost because I would love for an excuse to drive the Alcan again. I attached the only photos I have of the rig. Let me know what you guys think I should do!

Attachments

• IMG_1281.JPG
    IMG_1281.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1280.JPG
    IMG_1280.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1278.JPG
    IMG_1278.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1277.JPG
    IMG_1277.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
    Looks clean has a good old Ford under it probably a 460 under hood should cruise nicely (as long as you can keep gas in it. Hope it runs great and trans shifts good. Test drive it a lot and see how you feel about the unit.

I sold my 1991 31.5' Coachman Santara for about $10,500 last year, so this price seems pretty reasonable depending upon the condition.  I would look at the RVTrader app and search for others like this to see what the comp should be on this model.

Back
Top Bottom