Slide out not moving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitch59

Hey Folks- I suspect this question has been discussed here in detail, but Im new to the site and am in need of advice.  I have a 2014 TimberRidge 25' TT.  The slide has been working well, until today.  I extended it for cleaning inside and now only one of the two tracks will move.  It seems to be the rail with the motor.  Im looking for ideas to resolve this.  There is nothing blocking the slide interior or exterior.  I appreciate your input! ???

I thought I would add additional information.  We just returned from a week trip, no issues with slide.  I have the trailer connected to shoreline.  When switch is activated one side moves the other does not move at all.

I believe there is one motor, I am going to try and inspect the components today.  I will need to open up the under cover of the trailer, not happy about that.  I suppose they are designed to be re-attached for such a purpose. I appreciate your input, thanks!

Problem solved!!  It was a sheared bolt that connects the drive rod to one side.  Easy fix, and of course I bought extras!  Thanks Ernie for the guidance!

Back
Top Bottom