Mini rallies in San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Rumor has it that several (4) couples visited long-time forum members Chris and Mimi Pennings at  their home in San Jose, CA. We need photos of the mini rallies!

Jan & Olga Stiskala posted some pictures.  The only picture I took during the visit from the Brewers,Kuchs and Nisbetts was the ladies skinny dipping in the spa and unforgettably the attending forum staff members deleted that posting :(
chris & mimi

Oh Chris, you are too too funny.  I did get a shot of  your beautiful  backyard and pool but let me assure everyone  there were NO  deleted photos. It was a beautiful day enjoyed by long time RVForum members.

I've  now learned how to take photos from my phone  to my computer for posting. 

Attachments

• Pool.JPG
    Pool.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 31
  • Ken and Sheila.JPG
    Ken and Sheila.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Don and Mary Ann.JPG
    Don and Mary Ann.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Terry and Betty.JPG
    Terry and Betty.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Don,Chris,Terry, Ken.JPG
    Don,Chris,Terry, Ken.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Chris and Terry.JPG
    Chris and Terry.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Terry and MimiIMG_4747.JPG
    Terry and MimiIMG_4747.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 38
It's so nice to see all those familiar faces having another enjoyable day together!  And, Betty, isn't it nice to have Terry in them too - instead of behind the camera.  We miss Chris and Mimi at our rallies!

ArdraF

Wonderful Betty, thank you. I was getting ready to provide the staff with a 'Censored' button, but I see I don't need to do that  ;D

ArdraF said:
  Betty, isn't it nice to have Terry in them too - instead of behind the camera. 

Yep, It is why I posted so many of him.  He tends to be camera shy.  Oh wait maybe he tends to take all the photos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom