Las Vegas Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
The Fitzgeralds, the Griefers, and I had a delightful dinner at the Boulevard on South Las Vegas Boulevard tonight to celebrate my birthday. I have been staying at the LV Outdoor resorts for the past few days waiting for the snow to pass Salt Lake City before going up there tomorrow to spend some time on genealogy research of the Cousins family. Ardra, Jerry and I spent time yesterday seeing their home and the changes going on around Las Vegas including dinner at the Aladdin.

Sue is in Honolulu holding our new granddaughter Kate who was born on the 12th so I get to batch it until the 3rd of May.

Sorry Tom, no photos. ???

Happy birthday Jeff!

Glad to hear you got to spend time with the Fitzgeralds and the Griefers. They're all special people. Outdoor Resorts is a really nice park - we stayed there at Al's invitation a few months ago. Jerry and Ardra have a gorgeous home and the RV garage is pretty nice too!

Have a good time in SLC. The LDS library is nothing short of mind boggling.

We went to the LDS Family History Center in 2005 for a planned 8 day stay. Got so involved that we stayed 16 days. One of the things to do while in SLC is go to the Mormon choir practice on Thursday evenings. It's open to the public and lasts about 1 1/2 hours. Well worth it. 

I'm sure you got the "whirlwind tour" with Jerry and Ardra. They're fun folks.

Chet18013

Thanks for the mini rally report.  Great group there in Vegas.  We are currently at VIP in SLC working our way down to Moab. Hope to see you here. Will be meeting up with Jerry and Ardra next week.

Happy Birthday Jeff and congratulations on the new granddaughter....what, no pictures????

Ron & Ron:

I will be arriving VIP Thursday afternoon. Will be at Moab next Friday.

Wendy:

No pics of Las Vegas but here is one of Grandma in Honolulu.

Attachments

• DSC01872 [640x480].JPG
    DSC01872 [640x480].JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 22
Happy Birthday and congratulations on the new granddaughter.  See you at Moab.

Jeff Cousins said:
I will be arriving VIP Thursday afternoon. Will be at Moab next Friday.

I guess we had better start planning the Salt Lake City mini-rally schedule then.  We usually have one or two before Moab  and at least two after Moab in SLC.  What kind of food do you like?

Phil

Phil said:
I guess we had better start planning the Salt Lake City mini-rally schedule then.  We usually have one or two before Moab  and at least two after Moab in SLC.  What kind of food do you like?

Phil

American, Mexican, Oriental, Italian, Greek, .............................

I'll be there from Thursday through next Wednesday.

Jeff Cousins said:
American, Mexican, Oriental, Italian, Greek, .............................
I'll be there from Thursday through next Wednesday.

OK, we try to go out for dinner no more than 7 times per week so, we probably can meet your schedule.  ;D  There is a nice variety of Forum approved places to eat within a couple of miles of the Family History Library.

Our departure date for Moab is Friday, April 27.

Give me a call when you get settled.  Area Code 801 582 - 4000

Phil

Phil said:
OK, we try to go out for dinner no more than 7 times per week so, we probably can meet your schedule.  ;D  There is a nice variety of Forum approved places to eat within a couple of miles of the Family History Library.

Our departure date for Moab is Friday, April 27.

Give me a call when you get settled.  Area Code 801 prefix 582 - 4000

Phil

We didn't realize you had returned to SLC Phil.  Just had to get here in time to experience the snow eh.  Will give you a call tomorrow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom