Travel trailer canvas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jduffy79

Looking for other ideas rather then throwing a blanket over my canvas to keep the sun out. Any other ideas or products would be much helpful. Someone answered this earlier but I lost the response some how, sorry about that.

How old is the camper?

We had a pop up, and needed a new canvas.  Anchor Tent and Awning in Evansville, In. took great care of me!  The new canvas was much better than the original.  It fit better, was heavier canvas and kept much more light out.

I had a Nimrod Series 70.  I called a few camper places about replacement canvas and was told to provide model and serial #, and they would see what they could find.  I called Anchor, and they asked if I had a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom model!  My new canvas was on my front porch the next afternoon!

Jduffy79 said:
Looking for other ideas rather then throwing a blanket over my canvas to keep the sun out. Any other ideas or products would be much helpful. Someone answered this earlier but I lost the response some how, sorry about that.

Click on your name then under your name click "Show Posts"

This show be your earlier post and replies as shown by the "show posts" message

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,105477.msg950343.html#msg950343

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom