Low voltage error

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron.Deb

I saw an old thread on this problem. Low voltage error on the LCI electronic levelling control panel. I spent a lot of time at Camping World and talking to Lippert techs. The error is caused by a loss of 12v on the white wire at the brain in the 12 wire harness. First I found that there was no 12v supply at the brain which should be present in the 12 wire harness coming from the pump (white wire). At the pump end this wire was fused before going into the harness. All was good on the fuse etc. When I tried to do a continuity check from the fuse to the appropriate pin in the harness, I discovered there was no pin. The pin was completely corroded away due to water in the waterproof connector. I clipped the wire off from both sides of the harness and spliced them back together bypassing the connectors. Voila! no more low voltage error and levelers worked just fine. The fuse will provide a disconnect for the 12v if necessary. On our 2013 Winnebago sightseer the pump and the harness connectors are located just behind the drivers side tire. There is a hinged panel for access.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom