Lost My Naviguesser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bill dane

Raymonda lost her battle after 4 years of declining health on Wednesday, May 24th.  She had her 80th birthday 2 weeks ago with all her kids and family attending.  We have been married 57 years and full-timing for the last 18 years.  She was my companion & best friend, traveling will never be the same.

p.s. Thank you Wendy for the motivation to post this.  Bill

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_2438_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_2438_1024.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 128
Bill
We were so sorry to hear this news and my thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.  What you two had was special, she will always be with you. 
Sheila

Bill,
We heard this sad news via Len and Brenda who let us know about  Ramonda's special blog.  She  had so many talents, interests and a love of life.  Never heard her complain ever, even with  thousands of bee stings and falling backwards out of  motorhome on her head ! She tackled adversities with a grace and strength that is a role model for all.

You guys  have always been in our radar as we  picked up our Country Coach motorhomes at the same time. Ramonda remains  my hero as she taught  me to inform  my husband that toast was a "hot meal !" Such a forward thinker!

I was always honored to have her invite me into your home  for her to share her beading and weaving projects .  May your memories and love of your family wrap you up in a cocoon of  love  so your heart may heal more easily!

We look forward to  seeing you on the road again, even if solo!

Bill, our sincere condolences. We're sorry not to have met Raymonda, but she was clearly a very special person. Safe travels going forward, but we understand they will not be the same.

Bill,our deepest sympathies and prayers for you and your family,
Kevin & Deb

I've been following Raymonda's blog all winter. Happy Sad. I look forward to cheering on the Broncos next season with my beautiful blue and orange earrings. I know Raymonda will be cheering them on, too, even if they stink as bad as last season. And I look forward to seeing Traveling Danes on geocaching logs.

Hugs from me and Mike and slobbery kisses from Gordon.

Let's go cache.

Bill, we are both so sorry to hear this news.  Raymonda was a very special lady who will be missed by many of us.  How wonderful for you all that her birthday brought the entire family together!  I'm sure she was smiling and loved every minute of it.  You had such a wonderful life together for which you can be thankful.  We hope those great memories will sustain you as you make the transition into this new phase of your own life.  Your Framily will look forward to seeing you again at another rally!

With sympathy and hugs,
ArdraF and JerryF

Bill we are so sorry! We offer our best wishes for you in coming months.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom