Yippee! RV Show tomorrow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try them all out, enjoy looking around, and practicing saying "I'm just looking, I'm just looking, I'm just looking" :)

How'd that happen, Tom?  Your statement is exactly what I posted and mine never showed.  HMMM  that';s happened before.  I've spent 20 or 30 seconds teaching this keyboard everything I know and it still doen't know anything. 

Shayne,

If your message doesn't post, try using the Back button in your browser.

Well, MrsAnthony337, how did it go? Did you fall in love with anything, or heaven forbid, fall victim to some salesman's line? Or did you just get sore feet and glazed eyeballs?  Inquiring minds want to know!  We've all "been there and done that" ;)

LOL- we definitely had to side step a 'few' salesmen.  The show was quite small...we did have fun though.  We were hoping that there would be some Newmar products, but there wasn't :(  We did see a TT that we liked, thought about adding that to our list and using it as the boys area (while parked)...the boys really liked that idea and are now that much more interested in full timing. [Wave 26RLS]  My son was telling us he'd get a part time job to help pay for it...so he'd have his own 'pad' for much cheaper and more space than a dorm room in a couple years...  Should have left our wallet at home- spent $35 on jerky...good stuff but I always feel robbed later :p  A bag full of magazines and travel stuff...the boys enjoyed the Segway booth...As for Class A's there at the show-nothing was too memorable except the 'bang for the buck' regarding Damon brand...  I can't wait til my inheritance comes so I know what I have to work with so I can start really shopping! :p

"As for Class A's there at the show-nothing was too memorable except the 'bang for the buck' regarding Damon brand..."

Don't know which model Damon you were looking at. We have the 36", 2005 Challenger, a mid-range gasser. We are in our second year and love it. (Another person here has a Damon, and may comment. He's known for being bashful,  ;) so may not. His is an upper level gasser, nicer, better built, more power, I think. I think he is getting ready to full time, in it.)

I will endorse the brand. We are quite happy, with no significant problems, yet. The few problems were fixed, quickly, under warranty with no issues or complaints. But, we use it for trips from our stick house base. We don't live in it, 24 X 7 X 365.

I don't know for sure, but think full timing it in our unit would be a "challenge" for the "Challenger." (And us!) And, our tow limit is 6,000 lbs. It was hard to find a car we could tow, usefully. I can't imagine looking for a useful Travel Trailer, we could tow. Maybe there are some out there.

Damon also makes Diesel units, larger, that would be up to your full time use. More bucks, but more to offer you, too. Don't know if there are any Damon Diesel owners, here.

Ray D.  ;D

We've looked at them. Very nice. May have to consider one in the future. Have fun with the hunt. We took nearly a year. It was a much fun as the first year of owning one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom