Outdoor Spray Hose.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ysidive

I have a Cruiser Radiance with a quick connect hose connection on the outside of the trailer... I am unable to get water to the hose... I have hooked the hose up while being connected to city water and cannot get water to flow.. I also tried turning the pump on with no result... I cannot figure out how to get the hose to operate... Anyone have any suggestions on what to check?  Anyone have a similar Cruiser with the quick connect hose outside?

Are you expecting to get water OUT of that connection? It is more likely an inlet, e.g. for tank rinsing. A photo of this connector might help us figure it out.

Quick connects can also be for LP gas, but they won't accept water hose fittings.

ysidive said:
I have a Cruiser Radiance with a quick connect hose connection on the outside of the trailer... I am unable to get water to the hose... I have hooked the hose up while being connected to city water and cannot get water to flow.. I also tried turning the pump on with no result... I cannot figure out how to get the hose to operate... Anyone have any suggestions on what to check?  Anyone have a similar Cruiser with the quick connect hose outside?
ysidive
I picture of the "quick connect hose connection on the outside of the trailer" would be helpful.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom