PowerGear window/mirror controller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdsherman

Thought I would share this.  I have a 2003 American Dream and had a problem with the window switch working intermittently.  The problem was a loose connection at the board.  The switch is a PowerGear 700020, which apparently isn't produced anymore.  Instead, I bought a PowerGear 700010 switch.  Everything fit perfectly, however the mirror controls are backwards.  The up button makes the mirrors go down and the left one goes right, etc. 

I found that there is a jumper on the middle (there are two) board next to the window switch on the 70020 but not on the 70010.  I removed it and installed it on the 70010 and it solved the issue.

I called PowerGear and after some checking, they confirmed that the fix I did was the correct one and the boards are interchangeable

Where did you find the 700010? I'm having the same problem with my switch. Thank you!
Very old thread. OP posted once back in 2017 and has not been back since. I would suggest you call Power Gear/Lippert for support and let them know what you read here.

Back
Top Bottom