The search is Over !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

accordionman

Well, we made the deal yesterday for a 2015 Airstream Classic, 30 from Tampa RV in Tampa Fl ! We've been looking for a while now and finally found what we wanted. This is our first RV, so needless to say, we are both excited and can't wait to go somewhere ! I also ordered a new Propride hitch yesterday for my new coach. So, by the time Tampa RV details the unit, we get all the paperwork signed sealed and delivered and Propride delivers the hitch, it's going to be about 2-3 weeks. At that point we'll trek down to Tampa ( about 3 hrs from St. Augustine) and have the hitch installed and take our coach out for a 3--1/2 hr ride to its new home.

A lot of knowledge to get now and a lot of RV accessories to start getting in preparation for our new adventure.

Ed

I'm really jealous! Have always wanted an Airstream. Have fun!

accordionman said:
Well, we made the deal yesterday for a 2015 Airstream Classic, 30 from Tampa RV in Tampa Fl ! We've been looking for a while now and finally found what we wanted. This is our first RV, so needless to say, we are both excited and can't wait to go somewhere ! I also ordered a new Propride hitch yesterday for my new coach. So, by the time Tampa RV details the unit, we get all the paperwork signed sealed and delivered and Propride delivers the hitch, it's going to be about 2-3 weeks. At that point we'll trek down to Tampa ( about 3 hrs from St. Augustine) and have the hitch installed and take our coach out for a 3--1/2 hr ride to its new home.

A lot of knowledge to get now and a lot of RV accessories to start getting in preparation for our new adventure.

Ed

Let me know if they have a guy that shows and explains the TT to you when done. I beleive that Tampa RV does. I have seen a youtube video he made and I'd like to get in touch with him. Get his contact name and info for me please. Thank you

triple slide - I'd be glad to get that info for you. Understand, it won't be for another 2-3 weeks before all is ready and I pick her up, so don't think I've forgotten you.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom