Oman Marques 5000 generator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

[email protected]

Will run as long as start button is pressed but stops as soon as I release button. Cleaned carberator and bowl, checked oil, checked fuse. Does anyone know the adjustment on needle and seat?

Your problem has nothing to do with the state of tune of the engine. The generator is not producing electricity.

Richard

When the engine stos the light will blink.. Something like this blink-blink-blink- - - blink blink

That would be code 32.. Now in truth I do not have a clue (At this time) what code it will blink

The code can be cryptic.. But it can also be informative.

For example one code means "low oil" another "No fuel"

and one code is translated as "Cranking speed too slow or low battery" But since the motor started. you know that the cranking speed was high enough and the battery well enough charged......

I have seen that (Thankfully not my generator)  Another forum member.  and what Richard said above.. Well, that was the problem. NO 120vac out from the generator.

Thankfully.. for the owner of that RV.. In the Quartsite dessert, there were TWO TT-30 outlets that worked at least part of the time (MOST of the day but none of the night)  and they were parked.. Right next to them.

Note I said Were. those outlets are in Michigan's Richfield Township today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom