Front Heater Inop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudshark

Hi All
Been a while. I have a 2000 Fleetwood Bounder 36S. For those of you not living in New England I am jealous of the nice spring weather you are enjoying!!
Here it is 50 degrees and rain drizzle and fog. Trying my heaters, they both come on and blow air. The rear works fine, nice and hot. The front one just blows cold air. The thermostats are both set to 70 degrees. What should I be looking for?
Thanks
Jim

False alarm folks.
Front heater now working. Just needed some time to wake up I guess.
Sorry for the post. Moderator(s), feel free to lock this.
Thanks
Jim

mudshark said:
Hi All
Been a while. I have a 2000 Fleetwood Bounder 36S. For those of you not living in New England I am jealous of the nice spring weather you are enjoying!!
Here it is 50 degrees and rain drizzle and fog. Trying my heaters, they both come on and blow air. The rear works fine, nice and hot. The front one just blows cold air. The thermostats are both set to 70 degrees. What should I be looking for?
Thanks
Jim

Hang in there. It's suppose to be in the lower 90's on Monday

Thanks Rene T
This has been the worst spring in the northeast I can remember.
Three times a low pressure system has stalled over us and just sat there for days. Weeks of rain, drizzle, fog and temperatures in the 50's and low 60's. It is like March and April just keep repeating over and over.

I got laid off last October and just ran out of unemployment benefits. My house is on the market and, of course, the weather is suppressing real estate activity. Can't wait to sellout and head south in the RV. We have been planning this for 3 years. Heading south and never coming back to this section of the country.

Sorry for venting. This weather has really gotten to me!!

Back
Top Bottom