Holiday Rambler brakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leon Broughton

I have a 2003 HR ambassador motor home. On a recent trip a front brake rotor and a left rear rotor started dragging .It was towed to a truck repair center in Georgetown Ky. They can't find parts for it. It has air over hydraulic disc brakes. I called Holiday Rambler and they said they didn't deal in brakes. Does anyone know where or how I can find parts for this coach. It is a 38 foot diesel pusher. Thank you in advance if someone has a solution .

If you don't get a better/more direct response, try one of the RV Parts and Salvage places listed under Resources in the menu above. Colaw has a large inventory of new & used parts, and a large inventory of salvage RVs that they'll readily cannibalize for you.

Hi Leon,
Welcome to the forum.  You need to identify the chassis manufacturer.  Look for a label near the driver seat for incomplete vehicle manufacturer.  If it is Freightliner,  you're in luck. You can call them anytime day or night @ 800 385 4357. Have the last 6 digits of your VIN at the ready.

Back
Top Bottom