Anybody know why my headphone won't work on Furrion DV 3100 !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camperforlife

Helpppp---I might be a dork--but I can't figure out why my headphone won't work in the headphone jack on my Furrion DV 3100 wallmount entertainment system in my 1 year old Grand Design. I thought when you push the plug into the headphone outlet it automatically switched off the speakers and went to headphone sound.  But that won't work. I read the manual--it says nothing about headphones.I tried 2 different sets of headphones> Anybody have any thoughts !!
Gary in Wisconsin

The Furrion DV 3100 does not have a headphone jack, that is a microphone input jack.

file:///home/chronos/u-422f30bcc53dc14501ccb10032e337c1b095487d/Downloads/IM-DV3100-V1.0.pdf

are you serious-----everything makes since now---I said I was a dork--thanks--Gary in wisconsin

I am as serious as a heart attack. The Furrion is a player usually put in the dash. Headphones are illegal to use while driving in many states so therefore it is almost impossible to find a unit with a headphone jack. Drivers listening to headphones or earbuds cannot hear emergency vehicles.

Guess what--I just looked in it's manual---under naming the controls on the face--it shows # 10--Headphone Socket--now I'm confused again--Gary in Wisconsin

You are correct, I didn't notice it the first time I looked at the manual. Are you sure you are plugging into the headphone jack and not the microphone jack? The head phones are 1/4 inch and the mic is 1/8th inch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom