Where to purchase Dometic 320 along my route to Michigan/PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1down

A week and a half ago I decided to replace my short and squat Thetford with a Dometic 320 with a sprayer so I ordered one off Amazon.  It arrived a few days ago and I let it sit because I had ordered the standard height one which is 18" to the seat.  SWMBO said, "Send it back." So I said OK.  Then my BIL said he would buy it from me so I said OK.  So I ordered another one but the low profile one.  Before it was delivered UPS rejected the shipment due to damage and returned it. 
The standard height one sat on my porch still in the unopened box so I got concerned about damage and my BIL and I opened it up only to find the porcelain bowl broken.  The toilet had been packed upside down in the package and the porcelain bowl had four layers of cardboard to protect the seat but the porcelain also protruded beyond the cardboard thickness and this is what broke due to regular handling. 
I thought about ordering a third one but I'm running out of time as my trip is coming up shortly. 
Ill be travelling from NM, TX, OK, KS, MO, IL, IN, MI and then to OH and PA. 
I'm seeing prices for the one I want with a low of $170 at various places on the internet.  I paid around $233 on Amazon delivered.

Any good places to pick up a 320 in any of those states? I anticipate some downtime in MI when I could install one.

Thanks

find a Camping World along the way and buy one.  That's where I got mine.

Contact Bontrager RV Supply in White Pigeon , MI. I Know they have Thetford Aquamagic, not sure about Dometic.

18719 US-12
White Pigeon, MI 49099    (269) 483-7017
(866) 483-7017

They're a surplus store that you can sped all day wandering around, never know what you'll find that you didn't know you needed. Furniture, appliances, cabinets, nuts& bolts, you name it.

A 2nd for Bontragers. They are in the Elkhart area where there are quite a few surplus stores. It's worth stopping at one or two even if you don't need anything. Could do some factory tours also.

1down said:
A week and a half ago I decided to replace my short and squat Thetford with a Dometic 320 with a sprayer .  . 
Ill be travelling from NM, TX, OK, KS, MO, IL, IN, MI and then to OH and PA. 
I'm seeing prices for the one I want with a low of $170 at various places on the internet.  I paid around $233 on Amazon delivered.
Any good places to pick up a 320 in any of those states? I anticipate some downtime in MI when I could install one.
Thanks

1down
Why not find one for a good price online and have it shipped to where ever you plan to be in MI?

Back
Top Bottom