No water to sinks etc in Fleetwood Storm motorhome 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janebob2

Hi to  all,  does anyone have an idea why our mh only gets water to the toilet.  It was winterized at a local RV establishment with good rep.  Unfortunately, figured I would not bother to take it back to get it ready for the camping season.  My mistake,  now the  only water I get inside our camper is when I flush the toilet, the shower also gets water.  No place else, neither of the  sinks get water.  Had spoken to Rv place yesterday, but no solution, they asked me to call back today when more service staff are avail.

have looked through all my documentation but to no avail.  Think it must just be a valve that is closed just don't know where it is!!!!  Any thoughts are appreciated.  thanks  Bob

Try removing the strainers at each faucet. They may be plugged up with stuff.

This shouldn't have anything to do with your problem, but did you position the bypass valve/valves in the proper position so you get hot water.

Also, make sure your water heater is full before you turn on the power tom the electric heating element for the hot water.  With the water turned on either from shore power or via the water pump being on, open the pressure/temperature relief valve outside at the top of the heater. If you get water out of it, then heater is full.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom