Replacing headlights in 04 Itasca Meridian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'd like to replace headlights due to glazing over does anyone know of a somewhat easy way to do this??? They're not very easy to get to to remove..

edit by staff - change message icon to topic solved

Yeah... BUFF EM'

Replacing those are not an easy job. I've buffed mine twice just to keep from replacing them

You might check with Winnebago, they can tell you which car headlight your coach used. I think that it is one of the Pontiac models. You can get replacement lenses from one of the auto suppliers. I like Rock Auto. You might to be able to get them off of e-bay.
Good Luck,
Indiana Journey

We already have the headlight assembly replacement for both sides...theyre just gonna be a task to get out

I haven't quite figured how to navigate everything on here but we got them on Amazon..just search 2004 Itasca Meridian headlights under $140 for the pair

Malibu39 said:
Can you please link to the lights you purchases and let us know how the replacement went.  Thanks!
The lights will be different for different models. I think ours are from a Nissan something or another, I forgot exactly.  I briefly thought about replacing ours, but decided it was more trouble than it was worth.

Consider what Jeff said about 'buffing' them. The 3M headlight restoration kit is quite good and will bring the headlight plastic face to practically brand new clear.  I had my doubts as I was applying different grits of polish but by golly it worked.

It seems that it took me all of 15 minutes to buff out each of mine.  It has been a big improvement.  I have been told that it is possible to apply a film to the top after buffing out that excludes the UV and makes the buffing last much longer.

highwaybyheart said:
I haven't quite figured how to navigate everything on here but we got them on Amazon..just search 2004 Itasca Meridian headlights under $140 for the pair
thats about x3 the going price if you know what to ask for (sorry).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/231396432840

I'll suggest once more to polish those lenses as opposed to attempting to change them out, but if you are flat determined, take pix

Thank you very much I'll show this to my husband..We can always send them back for a credit..we will take pix

After 2 hrs yesterday attempting to change..what a poor design..he made paste of vinegar and baking side they came out pretty good

Attachments

• 16375.jpeg
    16375.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back