EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Auto Reel for water hose  (Read 332 times)


  • Posts: 1
Auto Reel for water hose
« on: June 12, 2017, 03:29:32 PM »
I have a 2005 Holiday Rambler Ambassador and the gears have stripped the water hose retractor, Any information on where to buy these gears or gears would be
be a great help! thanks Bill Smith


  • ---
  • Posts: 354
Re: Auto Reel for water hose
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 03:33:43 PM »
Have you tried contacting Holiday Rambler? Here is a page with contact phone number and form to ask about parts.


2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali. 6.6L Diesel. 4x4
Arctic Fox 22G.

Gary RV_Wizard

  • Forum Staff
  • ---
  • *
  • Posts: 63616
  • RVer Emeritus
Re: Auto Reel for water hose
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 03:57:14 PM »
You probably need to contact the manufacturer of the hose reel, not HR.  Is there a brand name on it anywhere? If not, Monaco/HR (Rev Group) might be able to identify it for you.

Shoreline, a subsidiary of TRC, is one larges supplier of that component:

Glendinning is another:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 04:00:04 PM by Gary Ex-RVer »
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL


  • ---
  • Posts: 1128
Re: Auto Reel for water hose
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 04:04:11 PM »
If it is a Glendinning unit call 843-399-6146 and someone can help you.  If it is a Glendinning it is one of the original design units and I don't know what parts are available.