'Home' washing machine replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
The washing machine at our WY lot died last season. I had to take the machine apart to empty water from the system so it wouldn't freeze in the winter. Although I diagnosed the issue, we decided it wasn't worth fixing, and today we shopped for a replacement; They deliver/install tomorrow. Grandma Chris is a happy camper.

Meanwhile, we could use the washer/dryer combo in the coach.

Yes Dan, we're in SVRR. We'll be here a couple of weeks, then head out in the toad (Suburban) to our place in Columbus, OH to spend time with kids and grandkids, then return to SVRR for the remainder of the season.

We'd hoped to hook up with forum staffer Sun2Retire, but it didn't work out.

We will be there from 7th to the 11th of September.. We are attending a 5 day Rally hosted by Bus Conversion International and expect about 30-40 coaches,, mostly Eagles but all are welcome.>>>Dan

... attending a 5 day Rally hosted by Bus Conversion International and expect about 30-40 coaches...

Sounds like a fun rally.

Don't have exact dates for our detour to OH, but I'd expect us to be back in WY mid or late August. This year we're running several weeks behind schedule, and I'm fighting stuff that keeps getting added to the fix-it list.

Back
Top Bottom