looking for a good used 4 season 20 + ft camper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fkopan2

my youngest daughter is looking for a camper to live and travel in.needs to be a 4 season 20 plus ft

Some companies claim to make a 4 season, but very few really lend themselves to true 4 season if you are considering living in the northern half of the US.  most are primarily framed with aluminum and the windows and doors are frame by aluminum.  Aluminum conducts cold fast.  Just think of a can of beer in a tub of ice. 

They are hard and expensive to keep warm for extended periods of time.  The small 30 lb propane gas bottles don't last long when being used for primary heating.  3-4 days per bottle in real cold, 7 days in moderate cold like Las Vegas gets periodically.  At $20-25 dollars per bottle, it will get real expensive real quick.

Can you live in one yes,  is it cheap solution vs renting a place, probably not. 

Arctic Fox makes a good TT or pick up camper.  Probably one of the better ones on the market.  There is a brand from Canada that some swear by.

Good luck on your search.

My wife and I lived for 3 months in southern Virginia and even in those moderate climates, it was very uncomfortable many days and nights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom