Norcold Recall box won't reset

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John From Detroit

Campers pulled in last night.  Fridge no work, Red light on Norcold reset box lit
Applied my magnet, heard the relay click several times, no joy, red light still on

Only thing remaining is a mobile tec since I'm not all that expert on Norcold

At least we were able to air up their tires.. (park's portable  compressor is only 100PSI,, On the recommendation of others in this forum I have a 150 PSI unit.. it worked)

I gave them the URL for here. hopefully they will pop in soon...

Oh and I told 'em where to find high pressure air on the road (about 5 miles due north of where we are parked as well as hundreds, if not thousands of other truck stops across the nation).

The recall box can be bypassed easily enough - just route the 12v power direct to the circuit board instead of through the box. Just be sure the boiler really isn't overheating, cause that could be a disaster in the making.

Figured out what I was doing wrong. Tried again.. Had him turn it on, Light lit, applied big magnet to the proper spot this time, rotated slowly,  (You need to understand how the magnet is assembled) and CLICK, light went off... AND STAYED OFF.. Now he knows how to do it if it happens again.  YIPPIE

And I have successfully reset my first No-Cold.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom