Seattle/Portland Recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ip076

I just finished the second night in my first rig.  At the moment, it's parked at a friend's home.  Today, I'm moving to a local campground.  I've got some stuff to take care of with the house, so I'm staying local for a few days to finish that up and do a solid shake down on the RV. 

On Monday I'm planning on a 7 night trip.  I'll start in Eastern WA, looking to visit friends in the Seattle or Portland area, or both.  I've been to both cities plenty of times, so not overly interested in tourist stuff.  Any good park recommendations north of Seattle (Edmonds, Everett area)?  Or between Portland and Mt. Hood?  Or perhaps the Oregon coast?  I figure 3 nights in one, 4 nights in the other.  If someone had a good stop in between maybe I'd do that too. 

Lake Pleasant RV Park in Bothell (a short distance north of downtown Seattle) is one of the nicest we have seen but you will need reservations in high season. The Anacortes area has some good ones too.

Roy M said:
Lake Pleasant RV Park in Bothell (a short distance north of downtown Seattle) is one of the nicest we have seen but you will need reservations in high season. The Anacortes area has some good ones too.

We really liked Lake Pleasant if you can get a reservation.

Portland Fairview RV Park is nice for a stay near Portland. Eastside of the city off I84. We also stayed at Columbia River RV Park. Just east of I-5 (betweeen I-5 and the airport).

ken

http://www.timberlakecampgroundandrvpark.com/  On the Washington side Half way between Hood River and Portland.

Quiet RV Park, in a nice setting.  No pool if that is what you are looking for.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom