Lippert Auto Level Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ip076

I set my 5er up for the first time at a campground a couple of days ago.  I'm a single traveler, there was a bit of getting in and out of the truck a few times to get all settled, but in the end it worked out.  I'm moving tomorrow, so I'll get another chance to learn the intricacies of the auto leveling system.

I'm a numbers guy, so...that's probably where these questions come from.

Let's assume the parking spot is not perfectly level.  You turn the system on.  One or two of the lights near the Front/Left/Right/Rear arrows will be on.  Does the illuminated light indicate that end/side is high? or is it low?  I seem to think it indicates high, but couldn't find it in the online manual I looked up.  Second, on one page it will show Front-to-Back as +1.0 or -1.0 for example.  Does minus mean the front is high? or the front is low?  The same for Left-to-Right, does a negative number mean the left side is low? Or is the right?

The numbers guy in me would like to be able to look at it and say..."hey, it shows -2.0 left to right, that means I need to rows of levelers under the _____ side." 

I suppose I could just pull the level out at the next stop and figure it out for myself...

Just push the auto level and it will level itself and tell you when its level it will say
Sucess on the screen
And yes plus is high minus is low i will sometimes put mine 1.5 high in the front if its a bad rain day to get it too run off the back if we are all sitting outside under the awning or a tarp etc just so people walking passt the front arent getting peed on by the drip spouts

Back
Top Bottom