Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2Goldens

I would like to ask you all your opinion about purchasing a TT from Grand Design.  I am looking at the Imagine  2017 2670MK 50 amp service with two AC's.  We live in Las Vegas and need something with good (as good as you can get) insulation and room.  I don't know anything about the company or its quality and customer service. 

We have a TT right now, however, we need to add the second AC as it doesn't have one and only has a 30 amp service.  Looked into upgrading the system but it gets costly.  Also worried about adding a hole to the roof that didn't come with one in the first place for another AC. 

Just need some advice and recommendations. 

Hi Anthony.  Did anyone respond to your post about the Grand Design TT?  I'm thinking about buying a Grand Design Imagine for the same reason as you -- insulation -- but for cold climates instead of hot ones.  Did you buy it?  Are you happy with the insulation? 

We plan on buying a GD Reflection 337RLS 5th wheel next winter.

At one of the winter shows there was a factory representative with a dealer. I really liked that all of management and engineering are RVrs and all own units. They get real user feedback for improving the trailers.

Note that if you have a vent anywhere in the current trailer, the hole should be 14- by 14-inches which is the same as required by an AC. Power problem may usually be solved by adding a second cord that fits the 20 Amp outlet on the park service pole.

Ernie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom