2013 ERA bathroom sink won't drain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rayvin62

Heading out in 5 days and the bathroom sink in my '13 Era won't drain.  The kitchen sink had the same problem, but it turned out to be the rubber sleeve that flows one way to keep the odors out. I was able to get to the plumbing behind the drawers, but I can't find access to the plumbing underneath the bathroom sink.  I've tried boiling water--of course a plunger won't help with that sleeve.  Anyone know how to get to the plumbing under the bathroom sink?  My Era is the 170A model, btw.  Any help would be appreciated.

Got the water in the sink to go down by carefully inserting an old bicycle brake cable into the drain.  It drains, albeit a bit more slowly than I remember.  I still want to access under that sink but haven't figured out how.  It won't stop us from heading up north at the end of the week.  Open to any suggestions.

Rayvin62 said:
Thanks John, I'll give it a shot. You don't have the number handy by any chance, do you?
It is handy! That and a plethora of other great info in the Winnebago and Chassis Resources thread at the top of this board.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom