Slide out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

old_dutchman

Owner of a 2000 Adventure 32v..was wondering once the slide out is extended would slide out floor be flush with the main cabin floor. I'm sure I have seen it flush on other models but cant remember if the Adventure was one of them.  :) Thanks in advance
  Gerry & Jan

I can't say for the Winnebago Adventurer, but the Itasca Suncruiser is a similar design and in my 2010 the floor is flush except in the living room slide where there is an extra piece of carpet with the slideout that is very nearly flush when extended, but not exactly, though you would have to look for this to notice.  The kitchen and bedroom slide over the remaining floor, so there is not floor to not be flush.

Why not extend it and find out?? Flush floor slides usually go down a small ramp when extending to allow them to become flush with the inside floor. You may be able to see that ramp by pulling back on the weather gasket under the slide.

I viewed a couple of Winnibago Adventurer 32V models on U-Tube and they seemed to have a flush floor on the big slide.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom