Pardon my laziness, but 11-mo res window approaches.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steelmooch

Hello all, and thanks for your time and consideration. 

We're in the midst of our first big TT trip...3200+ miles with kids and dogs...having a blast, feeling rejuvenated, and the kids are asking about next summer.  :). This is definitely "for us". 

I know some people hate reservations...but we want/need that predictability, in our situation...please bear with me on that. 

I won't have long after our return to lock down 11 mo reservations for next summer, and was hoping that some of the posters might give me a hand.

looking for new, coastal places with 30 amp service at least, beach access nearby (5 min car trip or so, preferably), and a good family feeling...between New Orleans and Myrtle Beach. 

Places like Fort DeSoto (a county-run gem that's easy to miss when researching), Curry Hammock in the Keys, Skidaway Island (farther beach, i know), Hunting Island (cheering for your recovery!), etc.

Any help appreciated...having a ball...need to jump-start my research for next year.  :). Thank you!

Limited help.
Ft Desoto is a county park, Pineallas. I believe they only give a non-Pineallas resident 5 months, and there prices have gone up.... Best of luck.
John and Shirl

Hannah Park in Jacksonville, FL. City park with full hookups very, very short walk to beach. Fort Clinch State Park, Fernandina Beach, FL with water and electric.

Check rv park reviews.  It lists parks by state, and then people who have camped there will rate them with an explanation.  May open up some possibilities.

http://www.rvparkreviews.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom