MOAB ARRIVAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
Did anyone get a chance to check that Portal's new sites are open, at least the ones that our group will occupy?

First hand report from Portal RV Resort.  ;D  All the new sites that forum members are in are open with FULL hookups.  No problem.  Also our reservations for the Pavilion are still there.

Thanks Ron. We'll see you Friday. Currently on I-15 headed to Zion NP.

Tom said:
Thanks Ron. We'll see you Friday. Currently on I-15 headed to Zion NP.

Enjoy Zion NP and do take the free bus up the canyon.  I even feel it is better than when we could drive that canyon.  Have a safe enjoyable trip and we will see you Friday.

Shirley and I are in Monticello and will play golf tomorrow for a breather from "The trip from Hell" and will see you midday on Friday.

Had about 12 visitors in the field just east of Portal RV Resort theis morning.  See the attached photo.

Attachments

• Portal Visitors.JPG
    Portal Visitors.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for the photo of the herd Ron. Let's hope they're still there next week.

Ron,

Is the fenced area by the ponds still open for Remy to run and play?  I was getting the idea from Wendy that that part of Portal was gone.

We were scheduled to leave for Moab tomorrow mid-day; but a couple of things are happening with the house so we won't leave until O-dark thirty on Saturday and "dead head" to Moab, making it there by Sunday evening.  I think we are coming via 15 so we can have interstate all the way.  Then on the way back to SO Cal go the scenic route..<grin>

Marsha~

MarshaLassen/CA said:
Ron,

Is the fenced area by the ponds still open for Remy to run and play?  I was getting the idea from Wendy that that part of Portal was gone.

Yes Sam told me they still have the fenced pet area.

Looking forward to seeing you guys here in Moab.

Todays arrivals at Portal include Dobrins, Reavis, and Phil and Doris.  Weather today is great and forcast is for even warmer weather.

Sorry won't be attending Moab.  Wife has  3 more Dr. appointments next week,  She's suddenly developing swelling in her legs in the afternoons and severe pains in her right side to go along with lower back pains(more of a hip pain) I'm certainly missing an opportunity to trry out the Jeep and we bought primarily for this trip.  Dang.  But her health is for more important to me than that Jeep trial run.  I guess I'm also going to miss out on the fun Drats.  Actually, even Audrey was looking forward to this trip.  We'll miss seeing everyone and getting the scoop on everything.  I wish each and everyone of you the best.  Just don't have too much fun without us. Please keep us informed on the goings on.

Sorry you won't be there Shayne. Please give our best wishes to your other half for successful doctor appointments and resolution of the problem.

Sorry you won't be there. But best you stay home and take care of that wife of yours.

Shayne,

Sorry you Guys will not ba able to attend but the health problems are most important.  There will be other opportunities.  Take care and hopethe problems get resolved.

Back
Top Bottom