Seat Covers from Coverking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blw2

I posted this over on teh Thor forum, but I thought I'd throw it out to my friends here too.

I have the cheap leatherette seats in my 2013 model Thor class C, and they have really started to let go now....with the vinyl cracking and about to peel like crazy

I went on the hunt for nice seat covers.  I would love to find some that fit very well and that are made of a good leather or some other material.  I found the Coverking web site.  It looks like they might have nice stuff so I messaged them.  Here's the response I got, and I didn't even send them any photos to confirm what I have.

Thank you for contacting Coverking Support!

Even though we have an ever-expanding library of many thousands of patterns, we do not yet have the pattern available for your specific vehicle.

However, if you are in Southern California and would allow us to have access to your vehicle for 4-6 hours at our facility in Anaheim, we could measure your vehicle and develop a new pattern over the next week.

If you can not make your vehicle available to us at our Southern California facility, development of a pattern would depend on Coverking being able to find access to a similar vehicle. This process would take approximately 4-6 weeks. If we can not get access to a similar vehicle, we will not be able to develop a pattern for you.

I'm wondering if anyone here with the same seats has dealt with these folks before
OR
if any of you with the same issue that I am having with my seats might also live in the Southern CA area AND be on the hunt for seat covers.
I'm in FL so it's not in the cards for me.

Here's a pic of my seats

My sofa is doing the same thing, but I'm hoping I'll find a cover for it at idea or someplace eventually.....

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 22
I would check with Ford for the specific model of the seats and then re-contact the seat cover place with that information.  I'll bet they have a pattern for the
Ford seats

they might be......except I'm not so sure they are Ford seats.
My bet is they are made by the same outfit that builds the sofa.
I talked to that company last year when the sofa first started to crack...but can't now remember the name of it.  Regardless, they told me about the sofa that they do in fact still have the patterns for that and at that time at least could supply the same cheap leatherette stuff..... but they could not sell direct to me.  I'd have to go through a dealer and through Thor.  In that conversation we discussed how that fabric was a Thor specification, not theirs.

Looking on google though at the 2013 econoline van brochure, they do look awfully similar....maybe I'll check back to be sure....

I have had seats recovered in two Miatas by the local top and seat cover guys.  Great work at a reasonable price.  Last fall, it cost $350 to recover both seats in a quality faux leather.  They did all the work, and they fit perfectly.

Hello just went thru this with my Winnebago Itasca Cambria 27k, it looks like the same cab we have a Ford Chasis with the Triton V10 and we wanted new seat covers we loved the old seat covers they were ultra plush Leatherette with foam backing very comfortable, we called Winnebago and gave them our serial number and they ordered us new Ultraplush leatherette for our RV you might want to give them a call all you need is your serial number.

Back
Top Bottom