Recommendation for updating U-dinette cushions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bghouse

I'm (hopefully) moving forward on my RV purchase and one of the first things I want to upgrade is the u-dinette cushions. I was wondering if there was a recommended online company that does the u-dinettes (just finding standard so far).  Or should I just try to find a local upholstery company in San Diego?  I could always take the cushions in to them I guess (don't trust my own measuring).  But thought I'd ask if there was a place everyone seemed to go to :)

You may be better off with an upholstery company. Probably much better quality and customer service than anything RV related. I ripped my dinette out but before I did the main problem I had was the cheapness of the cushions. So thin and uncomfortable! See if you can upgrade the padding as well as the fabric to something more durable. There is also tons of tutorials online for how to do this yourself. Good luck!

I also would deal with a local upholstery shop, but I have a very good one less than 10 miles from me. You can see/feel the material and the padding if you're wanting to get better cushions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom