Sleep Number Bed in 2006 Itasca Suncruiser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flyer1000

We recently purchased a 2006 Itasca Suncruiser and really enjoy the unit. But, the Sleep number bed does not work.
From reading the manual we should hear the motor running to pump up the bed as well as see a number on the controller.
We do not see either. I have looked under the bed and I see the unit appears to be plugged in under bed. But, there  appears
to be no access the the top of the bed area where the motor would be. Has anyone done any work on these beds and would
you have any suggestions as to where to start to sort out this issue.
Thanks

Start out by checking for 110 volt at the outlet. Are you sure what you see plugged in is for the compressor for the bed. If you are positive, unplug it and run a extension cord to a outlet you know for sure it's energized. Check that outlet also.

All they need to do is follow the two air hoses, they will lead to the pump.  Our pump was hidden behind a panel, the electrical outlet was hidden as well.

Thanks, I will check the outlet. I did trace the hoses and they go into a box at the head of the bed that is closed up.. I may have to figure a way to gain access without
tearing it up.. Surprised there is not easier access...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom