Motorhome parking in Leavenworth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

braduah

Anyone have recommendations on where to park in Leavenworth for the day?  We have a 34' motorhome and plan to drive through on our way to Lake Wenatchee State Park.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

It's  been  a  few  years  since  we  were  in  Leavenworth, WA  but  as  I  recall  there  are  huge  parking  lots  on  the  right  hand  side  of  the  town  as  you  drive  north.  There  are  spaces  for  RV's  but  it  would  be  easier  to  unhitch  your  tow  car  if  towing  to  give  you  more  manoevrabilty.

I  just  checked  Google  Maps  and  Google  Earth  and  they  show  a  huge  parking  lot  with  a  sign  "RV Parking"  at  the  end  of  the western end  of Leavenworth  on US Rte. 2  again  it  will  be  on  your  right  hand  side  Westbound on  2  about  1/2  block  past  the  Wells  Fargo  Bank  at  3rd  street.

I've been through Leavenworth maybe a dozen times in the past 20 years. I would not call the designated RV parking area "HUGE." Your 34 footer should be OK but I have seen that lot packed with trucks, RV's, construction equipment or just roped off for a local event that needed some designated parking area.

Perhaps a call to their Chamber of Commerce or visitor's center or equivalent will give you the current status of RV parking in their city.

It is a fun place to visit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom