SE PA to Lake Ontario to Niagara Falls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martin2340

I am currently planning a trip from SE PA heading North towards Watertown NY and then heading along NY northern border to Niagara Falls area and then south along Lake Erie before heading back to PA. Has anyone had experience travelling this route and any favorite destinations.
I was looking at a variety of State Parks and a couple that looked nice were Wellesley Island in Watertown area, Lakeside State Park in Waterport NY, and Evangola State Park in Irving NY, Back to Chenango Valley State Park outside of Binghamton before heading back to PA.
Any input yay or nay or other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks Joe

We stayed at Fair Haven State Park and Lakeside State Park and both were really nice. 

DW made a decision to stay at Lake Bluff CG outside of Sodus for 3 nights then move to Daisy Barn CG for 4 nights near Wilson NY. 20 minutes from the Falls.
both looked nice but time will tell. I'll post back any comments good or bad.

We just came through that area. There is bridge construction on I-81/I-86 in Binghamton, with some narrow lanes and quick merges.

Thanks Happy,
Just have to keep the blinders on and steady as she goes. I don't think I have traveled anywhere in the past 5 years without some type of road/bridge work going on backing up traffic and making for an unpleasant drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom