Inflatable boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zepp303

Just don't have enough toys .What I have is a tow type trailer with which you can't any more load to the rear ( bumper not made to be under load).I would like to get a inflatabe boat Zodiac Quick Silver or other just to name a couple . Was wondering what type you guys and gals may have and if you could give me some tips on what to look for and possible pit fallls

Thanks for the help in advance.  ??? ??? ???

Dan the Zep Man

We have  a 9' 6"  Achilles inflatable boat.  We have a big  rubber made storage tub with  the seats, wheels, life jackets, bait bucket that rides in the back of the toad.  It is easy set up and we carry the  3 hsp engine in a bay along with the boat that fits into a big canvas bag.  We don't use it as much as we could because we like it to be warm weather when we use it.  We bought it because we borrowed Terry's sister's Avon boat first .  This was less money .

Betty and Terry

We have a Sea Eagle that will take an outboard or can be easily rowed. I have a 2hp Honda four stroke, but I believe it is rated for up to 4hp. It is very well made and easy to set up and take down.

Back
Top Bottom