Electrical problems in Albuquerque

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron from Big D

Moderator Emeritus
Hi gang headed for Moab.  Shirley and I are in Albuquerque with electrical problems.  Stewart & Stevenson are diagnosing now.  Hope we are out of here tomorrow and able to stop and see Zuni Jane on the way to Moab.  Had dinner with Bob & Bev Maxwell this evening.  We are spending the night in a motel.  This one will probably be expensive.  I'll explain the whole thing when I see you in Moab.

Ron,

Sorry to hear your experiencing electrical problems with the coach.  Hope they find the problem and get it fixed soon.  Looking forward to seeing you in Moab.

Hi Ron,

Hope you're soon back on the road.  Problems on the road are never much fun--and I speak from experience.  Yet pausing to think about this, it seems to happen to quite a few people--and others on the forum are not immune.

Ciao,

Doug

Thanks Ron and Doug.  We'll be O.K. I'm sure.  I'm just hoping they find the root source of these electrical mishaps.

Ron from Big D said:
Thanks Ron and Doug.   We'll be O.K. I'm sure.  I'm just hoping they find the root source of these electrical mishaps.

We are hoping for the best with you Ron.  Good  Luck.

Hope they get it fixed without making too big a hole in your pocket Ron.

Ron

>> Stewart & Stevenson are diagnosing now.<<

Check your coach throughly when they are finished....We used them for a transmission fluid change & when the returned it there was damage to 3 bay doors on the passenger side. They denied causing it & insisted it was that way when they received it until we went into the shop & found my paint on a transmission pallet.

Funny you should say that Terry. Our coach had a ding on the rear bumper when we left their shop, but I couldn't prove they did it, so I let it slide.

Tom

>>Our coach had a ding on the rear bumper when we left their shop, but I couldn't prove they did it, so I let it slide.<<

If I hadn't insisted we go back into the shop & look around...I would have been in the same boat, no proof.  I understand damage happens but the shop should accept responsibility & just not flat deny it out of hand.  There is no way the driver didn't know that he damaged those 3 bay doors & then to deny it to my face was just too much.

Terry A. Brewer said:
There is no way the driver didn't know that he damaged those 3 bay doors ...

That's what you'd think. OTOH when I put a good size gash in a couple of bay doors first time out with this coach, I didn't know until I pulled up outside the house and Chris noticed it. That was a $2,000 ouch.

Just makes me wonder just what percentage of coaches that place has damaged and what percent of those damaged did they get away without taking responsibility.  Don't ya just hate it when they flat out lie to ya.

Sure hope Ron has better luck.

Back
Top Bottom