Rockwood/Flagstaff MicroLite 25BHS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Podwan

We went to three different RV dealerships today to simply look and get a better idea of what we really want. 

We are really drawn to the MicroLite 25BHS.  We particularly like the murphy bed over the sofa.  We find it to be a good compromise of space-saving and amenities.  We like the amount of storage it has since there will be four of us. 

Two dealerships that were about ten miles from one another told us two entirely different stories on the murphy bed option in a TT.  One dealership said that they have ordered them and they didn't sell, that they practically had to give them away, and that they wouldn't even take them on a trade anymore because people are interested and look at them, but end up buying something else. 
The other dealership told us that they can't keep them in stock because they're so popular. 

Does anyone here have this particular trailer?  If so, can you comment on it?  Do you like it?  Have you had trouble with it?  Do you think it is good quality?  Are you comfortable in it? 

If you have a different trailer, but it has a murphy bed, do you like it?  Are you glad you have this option?  (And what trailer do you have?)

From a buyer's standpoint, I find it appealing, but having never owned a TT, I'm sure there is a perspective I'm missing. 

We had a Rockwood Mini Lite with the Murphy bed for 6 years.  Had no trouble selling it when we up sized.  I liked it, but it's a little taller then a fixed bed.  Short folks might need a step up..

I have a 2011 Rockwood Mini-Light 23' with Murphy bed. I love the floor space I get after I put it up for the day. Its no problem getting it up or down. The sofa underneath sets up easily when the bed is put up in the morning. There is storage area under the sofa at all times.
The bed itself is comfortable, and its kinda nice that I always put my bed away before I sit down for my morning coffee. It kinda closes out the night and begins the morning.
Given the choice, I would choose a Murphy bed on my next trailer.

Have a 09 Rockwood 2501SS with the Murphy bed.  It did fold up in to the wall once on my mother.  It was her fault but kind of scarey.  Besides that we love the extra space when it is up.  Will be looking for one in our next trailer.

Let me guess ...    The one dealer had no Murphy beds on the lot, so they wanted you to buy one THEY had - not a Murphy bed.  The second dealer had Murphy bed models in stock.

Believe the folks here - not the dealer with self interest first!

Back
Top Bottom