Yosemite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alanfujii

I'm planning on renting a Class A motorhome and visiting Yosemite in early September after Labor day. My kids go back to school in mid-September so I'm hoping on missing the crowds. I've made reservations at the Yosemite Pines RV Resort for 10 days.
Is anyone familiar with this RV park? Is there public transportation available to get around the park? Shall I plan to stay the entire time there or is there another park that I should split time with? Sorry for all the open-ended questions. Any help will be appreciated!

Hi Allen,

Good questions.  I'm planning on a visit there next year so I will be interested in the answers you get.

You might also try a search.  There has been some recent discussion about access from the east.

And, welcome aboard.

Joel

I would think you could easily fill 10 days at Yosemite especially if you enjoy hiking and just sitting and sucking up nature.

Tioga Road/Pass is awesome but it is a mountain road with lots of curves and dropoffs (especially the east side)....not for the faint of heart but beautiful and worth the drive if you have no problem with heights.

September after school is back in session is certainly better than mid-summer but don't expect it to be peaceful and quiet....this is a busy park. And while the scenery is spectaclar all year round, the waterfalls are pretty dull in fall.

Enjoy and let us know how it all goes.
Wendy

Back
Top Bottom