EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: AC unit works, but nothing coming from central ducts  (Read 255 times)

buchholz00

AC unit works, but nothing coming from central ducts
« on: July 05, 2017, 02:56:40 PM »
2017 Heritage Glen 312 QBUD, AC model is Carrier I believe.   

AC unit works fine, blower is On or Auto, nothing disburses to any of the  ducted vents.   We close the latch on the main unit and that stops air from dropping, but still nothing out the vents.   

Anyone have any insights onto this?

Greatly appreciate it!

kdbgoat

• ---
Re: AC unit works, but nothing coming from central ducts
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 06:03:18 PM »
With it being a 2017, I would assume that it is under warranty. If so, I'd be contacting the dealer. It seems like the ductwork in the ceiling is not connected.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant

2016 Leprechaun 319DS

UTTransplant

• ---
  • Salt Lake City area
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 09:36:40 PM »
Yup, get to the dealer. On our trailer, the ductwork to the bedroom had not been connected. We found it during our walk through, and the guy fixed it right then. I don't mean to pile on the OP, but this is one of the reasons you need to try all systems at the dealer before driving away. We tried the heater first to warm up the trailer, then tried the AC. Nice and cool in the kitchen, no air in the bedroom.
Pam and Kevin plus Minou and Lily (the cats) plus Lexi (the grand-dog)
2014 Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 240RKS
2015 Ram 2500 Diesel
http://toobusyforwork.com

buchholz00

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 09:50:42 AM »
Did you watch them connect the ducts?  Yes it is under warranty, but considering pulling the face of the unit down (inside) and connecting the duct work -- can't be that difficult.  I'm on a permanent site so didn't want to haul it back to dealer if I didn't need to.

Appreciate it!

Hosted by Over The Network