AC unit works, but nothing coming from central ducts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buchholz00

2017 Heritage Glen 312 QBUD, AC model is Carrier I believe. 

AC unit works fine, blower is On or Auto, nothing disburses to any of the  ducted vents.  We close the latch on the main unit and that stops air from dropping, but still nothing out the vents. 

Anyone have any insights onto this?

Greatly appreciate it!

With it being a 2017, I would assume that it is under warranty. If so, I'd be contacting the dealer. It seems like the ductwork in the ceiling is not connected.

Yup, get to the dealer. On our trailer, the ductwork to the bedroom had not been connected. We found it during our walk through, and the guy fixed it right then. I don't mean to pile on the OP, but this is one of the reasons you need to try all systems at the dealer before driving away. We tried the heater first to warm up the trailer, then tried the AC. Nice and cool in the kitchen, no air in the bedroom.

Did you watch them connect the ducts?  Yes it is under warranty, but considering pulling the face of the unit down (inside) and connecting the duct work -- can't be that difficult.  I'm on a permanent site so didn't want to haul it back to dealer if I didn't need to.

Appreciate it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom