Location of water pump that is connected to holding tank on Beaver coach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
06beavermontereyIV said:
I'm having problems locating the water pump that controls the holding tank on a 2006 Beaver Monterey IV Coach. Thanks

What do you mean "control the holding tank"?
If you mean that pumps from the holding tank, just put water in your tank, then turn the pump on and open a faucet. Listen to where the sound is coming from.

From his other posts, I don't think his freshwater pump will come on.

Sometimes you just have to hunt, tracing water lines from known places.

In coaches like the Beaver, it is typically close to the tank and accessible from the "wet bay" (where the city inlet, etc. resides).  Often behind a panel there.  If there is a gravity fill port, start working downhill from it. Or from the city inlet and its associated "tank fill valve", follow the tubing toward the tank. If there is a winterizing inlet, that feeds directly into the pump inlet tubing between pump & tank and usually close to the pump.

Thanks for all your help. I located the pump in a underneath compartment close to the refrigerator water filter in a side wall compartment. Gary I checked the positive terminal which was hot and after checking the negative terminal I found a bad connection. Cleaned the negative terminal up and it came right on! Sometimes we get lucky! Thanks again for your help. Have a great day. Roy

Back
Top Bottom