Santa visiting RV Parks Summer '07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian

Elsewhere I have been talking about a Santa friend that will be visiting several RV Parks this Summer. He has just asked me to post this message on his behalf, he is still sorting out how to post for himself...Hi Santa Ian:
I will be visiting the Twin Tamarack Family Camping resort in New Hampshire on June 30.  The next one will be at the Prospect Mtn. camping resort in Massachusetts on July 14.  I then will travel to Pine Acres Camping Resort in Massachusetts on July 21.  The last one of the season will be at the Saco River Family camping resort in North Conway on August 4th.
These are all the Christmas in Summer series that I have been doing for the past 6 years.

I started off by e-mailing several campgrounds and it has grown from there.  The first campground that I had contacted replied back that I was answer to a prayer.  When I called them they told me that the Santa they had had for several years had passed away the previous fall.  They did not know what they were going to do when I contacted them out to the blue.

The funny thing is my wife had spent a number of her summers at this campground when she was a child.  My wife was happy to be returning back there.  We met a nice lady who worked at the camping resort.  My wife and her had a good time chatting about the good old days.  This resort has a nice lake which has an island that my wife refers to as Blueberry Island.  This island has tons of blueberry's along the shore which are easy to pick while just sitting in the canoe.

I signed up for RV forum but was unable to post just yet.  Please feel free to post for me.

Santa Jim of RI

Back
Top Bottom