urgently looking for an 7+ RV/Trailer in Rockhil SC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xcycles

Hi, my name is Audy and I'm from Aruba. I will be traveling with my family to Rock Hill, SC on July 21st till July 30th to the BMX World Championships. I've already reserved and paid my camping spot wright next to the track. Unfortunately since last week, I lost complete contact with someone I was suppose to rent a Keystone Outback. He would have delivered, hookup and pickup afterwards all within a nice deal. Now 6 days before my trip, I looked all over the internet and I still can't find no other RV trailer with more or less the same deal. Untill now that I found this forum and wanted to try my luck and see if someone could help me out. Basically, I'm looking for a 7 sleep RV that can be delivered and pickup at the camp site and within a budget of $100 per day incl. transportation. Please let me know if this is still possible and what I should do? Thank you very much and I hope someone could help me find something [email protected]

I have a friend in Rock Hill that owns a trailer he rents. Not sure it sleeps 7 though and also think it may exceed your budget, however I will check.

Yes that would be nice. I can always look at the offer and adjust my budget if needed....Thank you very much

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmw
Back
Top Bottom